Sat. 8 July London, UK Twickenham Stadium
      Wed. 12 July Berlin, DE Olympic Stadium
      Sat., 15 July Rome, IT Olympic Stadium
      Tue. 18 July Barcelona, ES Olympic Stadium
      Sat. 22 July Dublin, IE Croke Park
      Tue. 25 July Paris, FR Stade De France
      Sat. 29 July Amsterdam, NE Amsterdam Arena
      Tue. 1 Aug. Brussels, BE King Baudouin Stadium

Again, they miss me by not coming local. The closes they come to me is Tampa, and that's 10+ hours away which is doable but on a Wednesday? Sorry, I have a family and limited time away from work so per usual U2 makes me choose.

worried they will do like SOI Tour, add a bunch of shows after the general sale opens. Then you would have bought a ticket for Tampa and they end up playing the ATL.

looks though to be big outdoor venues, lots of seats and lots of GA

having seen U2 30 years ago outdoors... always the possibility of summer rain... not much fun

8|
      If you go your way and I go mine
    • I like the concept of the tour, but I am disappointed about the postponement of SOE. In the interview, Edge basically says they are postponing the tour because the current political climate. What the hell is that? That is a horrible excuse for an album that has now apparently been delayed several times. This seems like a safe fall back tour for the band, and I am still excited about it. I am going to try and snag some Chicago tickets. I too fear the disaster of multiple dates being announced after the fact. This is my first time in years not being a paying fan club member, but I am sure I will do fine. Now, to talk the wife into it!
    • I'm excited as hell to see them again in 2017 and even more happy they're coming here to Pittsburgh. I could literally walk to Heinz Field in about 90 min. from my house (and bike there in about 40 minutes).

I ended up signing up on U2.com to get in on the pre-sale and spent $50 just for the chance to obtain GA tickets. Well, I ended up buying a pair of GA Field tickets for $70 each and furthermore, a friend of mine in Washington DC scored a pair of tickets for him and his wife when I shared the presale code with him so he could see U2 at FedEx Field.

This will be the 7th time I'm going to see U2 live in concert (5 of which were in Pittsburgh, 2 of which were in NYC).

In response to TheGoalIsSoul: I agree with you that this doesn't feel right. I feel the band might be in crisis mode having to resort to a 30th anniversary tour of one of their best-selling albums because "Songs of Experience" couldn't be completed in time due to Trump winning the U.S. election. But then again, if U2 is angry again seeing Trump become the new president, maybe they'll come out with a really vital and vibrant political album, harkening back to the early years such as U2's War. An angry U2 is usually a good U2, no?