eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE tour presale

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE tour presale

U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour
      Tickets for the eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour go on general sale on November 20 with presales opening on Tuesday November 14. #U2eiTour

VERIFIED FAN
      In a new development designed to keep tickets out of the hands of scalpers and bots, North American tickets will be sold through Verified Fan.

What is Verified Fan?
      Verified Fan is an algorithm that attempts to identify professional resellers and exclude them from presale opportunities to help ensure real fans get tickets, including U2.com Subscribers.

U2.COM VERIFIED SUBSCRIBER - REGISTRATION HAS ENDED
      As usual, U2.com Subscribers will be first in line with their own exclusive window when presales open. Registration for U2.com Verified Subscriber presale has now ended.

For the U2 Citi Presale and U2 Onsale REGISTER HERE.

Every ticket purchased will include one (1) copy of U2’s new album, "Songs of Experience," to be released December 1, 2017. Be on the lookout for a separate email with instructions around how you can redeem your album(s). One album per ticket. US/Canadian residents only. Not valid for Fan to Fan Resale.