Bono sporting Lennon shades

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bono sporting Lennon shades

I have a question. What's up with Bono and his round John Lennon style shades?

Is that a good look for him?

learn how to attract and maintain gifted human beings. read an interview with exgoogler david
      bizer. highlights: we're a group of startup fans, we've a 、global reach
      SEO
    • New

And interested friends can also go and see them.
      His masterpieces "Princess Diaries", "Les Miserables" and "Interns" are all very good movies, and interested friends can also go and see them.
      This film tells the story of a female college student who has just left school and entered a top fashion magazine as an assistant to the editor-in-chief. From the confusion of entering the workplace to finding the root of the problem from herself, she finally became an excellent workplace and fashion magazine.
      crypto wallet
      A very interesting website